The placement, type, and quality of lights selected for use in connection with any space is a key element in creating an inviting atmosphere. The choices are almost limitless.
- Arm Lights deliver high quality wall washing illumination or spot lighting to desired areas.
- Recessed Lights are ideal for illuminating cases, cabinets, work stations, and undersides of headers.
- Fluorescent Lights are sleek, linkable, and provide a high quality light output.
- Track Lighting is versatile, functional and reliable.
- LED Lights are durable, energy efficient, and come in a wide range of colors.
Whether you want to create a dramatic or soft even glow of illumination within a space, you can be assured that you will find the correct lighting fixtures and accessories to meet your needs on this site. See Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
Add designs and photos to your personal gallery simply by clicking on the +My Gallery links
Then email your "My Gallery" to colleagues, friends, or your favorite exhibit designer. There's no better way to begin designing a display that reflects your exhibit marketing goals.
Note: My Gallery uses a temporary browser cookie to store your gallery. We recommend that you send your gallery to your email address if you need to retain it for longer than 30 days.
- Production lead times are based on business days and DO NOT include any shipping days.
- No order will be released to Production without a signed order confirmation.
- Standard lead times do not apply to orders of multiple quantities.
- Please check for product availability on ALL RENTAL exhibits.
- Inline vs. Island Displays
- Lead Retrieval Devices
- Computer and Monitor Cables
- Demo Equipment
- Overhead Lighting
- Grommets and Grommet Placement in Counters
- Overhead vs. Floor Power Supply
- Flooring and Electrical Wiring
- Options for Hiding Cords and Cables
- Flat vs. Round Electrical Cords
- Multi-Plug Outlets and Extension Cords